Saturday, October 22, 2011

I'm baaaaack!

Ok, I know you're not supposed to announce that you have been ignoring your blog for almost a month, but...I'm announcing it!

Sorry to all my faithful followers for the absence, but things have been very crazy, depressing, and just plain weird, and I had to break from the blog to get my head back under control!

The biggest thing is with Oldest and her boyfriends daughter, who's 3.  The mom just up and left for the 4th time, leaving the daughter with Oldest and Boyfriend.  No contact for over a month!  Oldest and Boyfriend went to a lawyer to see what they could do, and the lawyer said NOTHING.  Yep, nothing.  A judge in our county won't rule against a mom who has several domestic violence charges called to her home, who has pulled a gun on her current boyfriend several times, has a mental illness, and has had several attempted suicides!

Nothing like common sense in our justice system, right?  Psh.




Remember, it's just a ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment