Sunday, October 14, 2012

The one where things are just not happening

Truely.  They are so not happening that I haven't blogged in 2 weeks!

Canning was finished a week ago.  Now we get to eat the fruits of our labors until next years' canning season.

Work is work.  People are sick and I get to deal with their neuroses over being sick.

Grandson appears to be 2 still, I expect that will change next year.  Maybe the year after also.

Husband is still a grouchy old man.  I'm a menopausal wreck.


Yep, things are just not happening around here.

Except sewing.  I did start sewing again...finally.

Stay tuned for the next installment, Stuck in a Rut.


Remember, it's just a ride.

2 comments:

  1. If things aren't happening in my world I try and do something so that things are happening.

    Even if it is as simple as go and read a new book so I can do a review on my blog. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol nice to know I am not the only one. All I am doing is reading. You don't want to see me sew. I may end up in the ER to have a needle removed...from me or stabbing my grouchy hubby. Hopefully we will get the blogging bug soon

    ReplyDelete