Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Boy, have I been busy...

Christmas shopping and hitting deer and all.

And I am serious about hitting deer.

I've never hit a deer before, but yesterday, my wish was fulfilled, and one ran right out in front of me while I was driving home.  Scared the crap out of the deer, by the way...oh, and now I think I might have a permanent bladder problem! 

Luckily I was only going about 30 mph, and the deer ran away.  My car just has one small dent, and a scrape where the antlers went across my hood, and I might have post-traumatic stress disorder now.

On an uplifting note, my Christmas shopping is done, most of the baking is done, and I am ready for the BIG DAY!  Yay!


Random pic of the cutest grandbaby ever!
And we've been busy celebrating Oldest's birthday, which is unfortunately very close to Christmas.  Hope I made it worthwhile with an "I Love Bacon" cookbook!



And now, I'm off to work, which luckily, this week, is only 3 days long!



Remember, it's just a ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment