Thursday, August 30, 2012

The one where I do my little freakout...again


Only because I'm doing my last day of orientation tomorrow at work, and then I'm on my own.  Free to screw up patients all by myself.  It's a little nerve wracking, but I'll get through it I'm sure.




Just to help ease me in, I spent most of the day trying to finish up my orientation education, partly at work, but partly at home because our stroke module is taking forever!  Seriously, you get tested on stroke scoring for 6 patients that you watch on video, and I've done 3, and it's taken 2 1/2 hours already!

I give up.  It's the last thing I have to have done, and I think I'll do it in stages.

On other fronts, not much is new.  Just canning apples and pears and hanging out.  Actually, there's more canning than hanging going on around here.  And I thought I could have some quiet days off!

Instead, I'm spending them sweating over the stove and waiting for my computer to load each individual stroke check, and wondering if I've still got it at work...

Oh, and listening to Dan Savage talk about sex.  Hubba hubba.


Remember, it's just a ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment