Saturday, June 6, 2015

Started a YouTube channel...

Yes, ladies and gents, I have started a YouTube channel in the last couple of weeks...well, actually, I revived my YouTube channel.  See I started one like 4 years ago, or maybe it was 3, to post up some videos of my daughter playing Fatal Frame, a scary little video game that usually has her playing with a blanket over her head.  Well, I posted 4 videos and then life promptly got in the way, so that was that.

Until now.  I decided to start posting video of me playing games, and it's a blast!  I've picked Skyrim as my first game because I love it, and it's huge and fun!




I am a gamer…

So if anyone would like to head over to YouTube and check it out, either look for my channel Tonja Treece, or for Mom Plays Skyrim, and you can also follow me on twitter @TonjaTreece.

Until next time!

Bahaha...mine knows better than to ask me to do something when playing skyrim.



Remember, it's only a ride...

No comments:

Post a Comment