Tuesday, June 16, 2015

E3 Madness

So it's E3 week this week, and for the first time in about 6 years I decided to watch the fun, especially since I can watch with Oldest who is also a huge gamer.  I have to admit, I enjoyed the conferences a lot, with the exception of Nintendo.  I'm afraid I have to say WTH Nintendo?!  Get some games going!  My wii has been sitting unused since I played all the Lego games 2 years ago, there really is no other use for it right now.  Wish there was.

On the plus side, I was so excited by Bethesda's conference!  I don't usually play shooters, but I am sooooooooooo buying Fallout 4!  As a matter of fact I already have the Fallout Shelter app on my phone....but I have to confess I had to scrap my first vault....oops.  But it is cute and addictive.




And today I was really excited to see the trailer for Kingdom Hearts 3!!  It's been a long time coming, and I had so much fun playing the first two!



And while I was watching the Square Enix conference, Son in Law 1 was playing the Gears of War beta, so I got to see some of that gameplay, looks hard, but fun!




And if any of you guys are into small indie type games, I thought that Unravel looked like it was unique and intriguing, so that's also on my list.




So, pretty much my list of top games I want are:

- Unravel
- Assassin's Creed Syndicate
- Fallout 4
- Kingdom Hearts 3
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole
- Rise of the Tomb Raider

I'm thinking I have the next year planned in video games!



Remember, it's just a ride...






No comments:

Post a Comment