Thursday, November 3, 2011

Extreme couponing?

The other day, Youngest and I caught Extreme Couponing for the first time.  We'd never seen it before, and frankly, for 2 people who can't even remember to bring the coupons we have at home to the store each week, this was crazy!


But, we did kinda get a hair up our butts to try some of this.  Not like the women on the show, they spend like 40 hours a week looking up and cutting/printing out coupons for one shopping trip!  And they have these rooms they store all of their stuff in- they're not shopping for their weekly needs, they're hoarders in disguise!


No, Youngest and I thought that maybe, just maybe, we could cut down our grocery bill each week with some simple couponing.

So tonight we started looking around on the internet for printable coupons.  But there's a hitch.  I refuse to just give out my email address willy-nilly, and I'm not going to download software to print coupons.

Sorry.

We're in the great electronic age, there's no reason to have specialized software!  My printer prints fine with it's own software.  Psh.

But I did find a couple of good sites:  Smart Source and Coupon Mom.

Unfortunately it took like 30 minutes just to run across these after surfing through a bunch of junk.

I don't know, maybe this isn't for me, but we'll see how this goes before we give it up I guess.


Remember, it's just a ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment