Monday, November 7, 2011

Getting ready to head into the holiday season

It just hit me the other day that it is already November!  And like every year for the last ten years or so, I have made a promise that I would shop for Christmas presents throughout the year so I'm not doing it all in a month, and now it's November, and I haven't gotten a single thing.

Not only that, but I don't even know WHAT to get for anyone!  That's just how I roll now that I'm old.

This is what I don't like about the holiday season.  Trying to figure out what to get everyone, and buy it all in a month.

How to make it easier......?

I know!

Pet rocks for everyone!




Remember, it's just a ride.

2 comments:

  1. The pet rock is man's best friend, right? Or at least the irresponsible pet owner's best friend:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ the Beer Buddies:
    It's perfect for kids who don't remember to clean cat boxes/rabbit cages, I know that!

    ReplyDelete