Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th!

It's been a busy week!  Let's recap:

First, there was the wine dinner at Fresca featuring wines from Tool's frontman, Maynard James Keenan, and his Caduceus Cellars wines:



The wines were great, and the food was wonderful!  We even got to meet Maynard, which was a dream of mine.

Next, there was hiking in Rocky Mountain National Park.  I haven't been there in years due to tourists and huge crowds, but we went early, and it wasn't too bad:

We even saw elk!



The next day was Oldests' graduation from college:


She looks so smart right?!

Then there were a few days off after all the hubub, and yesterday I took a 45 mile ride up the Poudre River Trail that took 3 hours 31 mins round trip:





Now I'm sore...I think I got a little sunburned despite sunscreen, and I'm ready for a bbq and fireworks at a friend's tonight.  Oh, and beer.  Definitely going to need beer!


Remember, it's just a ride.

1 comment:

  1. Between the hike/ride and meeting Maynard James Keenan, I don't think I have to tell you that A) your 4th of July weekend was so much more amazing than mine and B) I am incredibly jealous.

    ReplyDelete