Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Ok, the slow down

Slow way, waaaaaaay down.

In other words, not much is going on around here what with graduations & cool dinners all done.  But there are two things, one really good, one really annoying:

I have 2 job interviews this week, FINALLY.  One for a place I really want to work at, and one for a place I'll work at if I have to, meaning, if the first place doesn't offer me a job.

 

The annoying thing is that for 3 weeks I have not been able to comment on anyone elses' blog posts, being that I appear to have become a non-person to Blogger AND Google.  So, people who comment here because I comment there don't comment or even read my blog because I have dropped off the face of blogging Earth.



So, a big shout out to A Beer for the Shower, I'm pretty sure we have the worst corporate sports arena names here in Denver, and Delightfully Ludicrous, I'm not sure what to think about that mom pimping for her son, but the gut reaction was EWWWWWWW!

Wish me luck on my interviews, I guess I'm going to need it, and in the meantime I'm just going to catch up on my Pinterest...

Oh, and just in case anyone wants to know, these are the search words you need to use to find my blog this week:

Search Keywords

EntryPageviews
funny sex positions
1








mywarpedworld.blogspot.com
1








sleeping ass lass
1








soft ass of real sister
1








stick figures sex positions
1








wet ass
1








I'm slightly disturbed by "soft ass of real sister," and "wet ass" because I can't remember blogging about either of these things...



Remember, it's just a ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment