Tuesday, May 10, 2011

How girly can I get?

Really.  Really.  Really girly apparently.

I was invited to a Miche Bag party by a co-worker, M, whose friend was having a party.  This particular co-worker had started me on the very, very short slide into Miche addiction.  I have always been into purses, but my obsession is weird- I buy a purse at least twice a year, but I don't keep the old purses, I donate them to Goodwill or Salvation Army, whoever will take them.  My problem- I get bored with the outside!

Miche bags are perfect for this!  Now I can keep the purse I like, and change the outside!!!



Adorable?  Yes.

And did I turn another co-worker into an addict?  It remains to be seen, but K- a.k.a My Aide- did buy a purse after us being there for 2 hours oohing and aaahing over all the styles!


Remember, it's just a ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment