Friday, July 15, 2011

Fawk You Friday!- Bad Patient Edition

Fawk You Friday!  My favorite blog hop so far!

Fawk you!  To patients who think it's ok to take care, (or not take care, as the case may be), of themselves so badly that they think it's ok to be a burden on the rest of us!

Fawk you!  To patients who yell at the messenger instead of the sender just because they think they can!

Fawk you!  To the families who act like you're hired help, not someone who had to get an education to do what they do!

Fawk you!  To the patients that look everything up and self diagnose themselves without any education as to how systems interconnect in the body, and how that affects what they read on Web MD!

Fawk you!  To the patients who think there is a pill to cure every abusive thing they've done to themselves!

Whew!  I feel better already.


Remember, it's just a ride.

2 comments:

  1. I hear you on shooting the messenger. I had to go to the Comcast store the other day and this old man walks up to the counter and tells the woman, "I want to talk to a manager! All of you guys here (and he starts pointing at all of the clerks) have been fucking me over and I want it to stop!"

    After he left I just told her, yeah, I bet you guys all get together after hours and figure out how you can screw over particular customers. She just laughed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No one likes the messenger! Oh not you, I didn't mean you.

    I have great respect for nurses and doctors. Okay, more for the nurses because they have better bedside manners.

    ReplyDelete