Saturday, July 16, 2011

Taking a small hiatus...

*Yawn*

I'm beat after today, and really there's no reason why.  I saw two patients, and got two phone calls all day, (knock on wood), and did my piano lesson.  Now that I'm home, I'm tiiiiiired.  Waaaa!

I just got on for a quick minute to let everyone know that I'll be gone camping for four days, starting tomorrow.  Just me and Husband, alone, in the woods, with nature....hopefully without alien abductions as well.

For ya'lls that're new around here, here's a selection of posts that you might enjoy catching up on:


"I'm not allowed to wear shorts at work"

WTF with this sign?!

Camping fiascos

What happens when you mess with the mighty BUNGEE!

Attack of the Cheese Knife!

Ok, hopefully that will keep you all satisfied while I'm out in the wilderness trying not to be eaten by bears, mountain lions, and hummingbirds.



Remember, it's just a ride.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck avoiding alien encounters with orifice probes. And bears. And bears with orifice probes. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete