Tuesday, July 12, 2011

My little disappearing act

I'm going to have to apologize for not posting at all this weekend.  It just seems like there was so much to do, and less time to do it in!

What, you ask, is more important than posting blogs?

Well...most days, not much.  But this weekend I answered the question from this post by having my pubes viciously ripped out until I looked like a 12 year old.  Can I get a big OUCH people?


Yep, that's exactly how I felt after....


Then it was off to REI for some new hiking boots for our upcoming camping trip that will hopefully be better than this one because it will be the first camping trip with Husband, alone, in years!




Then, doctor's appointments, and I definitely had to get my nails done!

Only my tips are electric blue!

Oh, and dinner at Oldest's yesterday...

Yeah, it was a busy two days off, and now it's back to the grind.


Remember, it's just a ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment