Saturday, July 2, 2011

What's your bag?


What's in my bag?

This is the question for Day 27 of the 30 Day Challenge.

I hate to disappoint anyone, but my bag is pretty boring.

No "staying over at the boyfriend's place" underwear or makeup, no "women's things" like tampons or pads, no books, no food.

Just my wallet, a paper pad, some pens, and my camera, (for those interesting things/times you just have to take a picture of).

That's it.

I'll tell you why.  I don't like big purses, they seem to swallow up everything you put in them. Next thing you know, you look like a hobo when you need to get something out.  And God forbid someone else gets a peek inside!

"Why do you have half a melted ice cream bar in here?  What the hell is this thing for?  How many tampons do you frockin' need?!"

Yeah, I can embarrass  myself just fine without my purse causing it, thank you very much.


Remember, it's just a ride.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I had a small purse with barely anything in it, haha. My life is in my purse!

    ReplyDelete