Tuesday, July 26, 2011

FMBT yet again!

It's Tuesday, yet again, and that means it's time for a little friendly stalking!

You stalk me, then I stalk you.  It's all done with consent, none of that creepy hand down your pants watching the object you stalk from the bushes type thing.

More like role playing, it makes everyone happy!

Thanks to Survey Junkie and Little Yaya's for making this hop happen every week!

If something amazing happens today while I'm at work, I'll be sure to put it up, but for right now folks, I got nothin'!

So, instead, may I direct you here and here and here to see some of the recent posts I've done.  Or, you can just browse through the "Time Warp" and check out may other things I've written about.

Thanks for stopping by!



It's just a ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment