Friday, July 1, 2011

Another Fawk You!

Ok. Well.  Fawk You Friday!  For not taking the link for this button!  Really?  After being able to do it for the last week?!  FYF!

Geez.  It won't even just let me click the "link" button on my toolbar and add a link!  Come on Blogger!  Get your shit fixed!





I just wanted to say a quick "thanks" to all the new followers.  Thanks for stopping by my way!

Ok, Day 26 of the 30 Day Challenge- Who do I admire, and who do I inspire?

Well, first, Who do I admire?

Mostly I admire the little people.  The unwashed masses.  The ones who work hard for little money trying to make the world a better place for everyone.  It's an admirable thing that thousands of people work for their whole lives for, with little in return.

I also admire Husband.  Thoughtful, intelligent, he keeps me on an even keel, even when my ship is tipping, and, he sees what he wants, and works to get it.

Now, who do I inspire.  That's almost a tough one because I'm not trying to inspire anyone really.  But, I do know that despite this, I seem to have managed to inspire Husband's mom into quitting her job at the post office and going back to school and getting her LPN license.  Trust me, when she said it was because of me that she did this, I was totally floored!  Really? Me?  Have an influence on someone that big?!  Crazy, man.


Remember, it's just a ride.

3 comments:

  1. Hi there. Happy FYF. Have a great day. Stopping over from the hop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on the Blogger issue. It's been taking forever to load photos here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I admire courage and generosity. Like hot dudes who run w/ their shirts off and the Starbucks fella who up'd my tall coffee to a Venti! woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete