Thursday, June 30, 2011

Good fortune!

Today, My Aide was showing me this picture her boyfriend sent.  It was really goofy, he had written a note to her on lined paper that was like something we did when we were kids and wanted some boy to like us.  It was like:

"I love you, do you love me?"

Then there were 2 boxes, one marked yes and one marked no, and he had written "check one".

All of a sudden I thought of those paper things us girls made- The fortune teller!

  You know, you pick a color, pick a number, and see what fortune is under the flap.

So I start giggling and telling My Aide we should make one for her boyfriend.  At first I was just thinking silly fortunes like "mansion" and "millionaire", and then it hit me....

SEX POSITIONS!

So, since I never learned how to make one when I was a kid, My Aide made it:


While she was doing that, I got on the webs and looked for something useful.  I ran a across the funniest video, you can catch it here, it's pretty damn funny!

And that got me thinking, the fortunes for the fortune teller should be....

STICK FIGURE SEX POSITIONS!

So, I drew them in:



Good fortune to My Aide and her boyfriend tonight!


Remember, it's just a ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment