Saturday, June 18, 2011

Wanna see my crazy family?

Cuz that's the next thing for the 30 Day Challenge- Day 17.

But just to keep the suspense for a minute, I'll talk about something else.  Hopefully I can think of something.  I mean, I've been on call all day, and until now, I've only seen my house once this morning.

Oh! I haven't blogged yet about the Richard Cheese concert yet!

Well, I took some pictures with my new stealth camera:

All dressed up and ready to go!

The Big Cheese himself!

Ok, that's a little blurry....or is everyone drunk?

Anyway, we had tons of fun, aaaaand we went and had sushi before the concert!

Now.........the moment you've all been waiting for..........

MY FAMILY!


Awesome, no one but me is looking at the camera...

Yeah, I never have a picture with Husband in it because either he or I are the ones taking the picture!  But, you see us up above dressed to kill, so I guess that counts....



Remember, it's just a ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment