Saturday, June 11, 2011

Old pictures

Yep, I need to produce a photo of me that is more than 10 years old for the 30 Day Challenge today.

I would like to preface any picture of me by saying I was an ugly duckling most of my life.  At least in my eyes.

I never learned how to put on makeup without looking like a football player until my mid 30's.  (yes, that means like 3 years ago!)

I never could figure out how to use a curling iron, or how to "style" my hair until about the time I figured out makeup.  I badgered my hair cutter into spending and extra hour with me to show me exactly how she did what she did with my new haircut. (don't worry, it was worth her time in tips!)

My idea of high fashion was a t-shirt that fit and jeans.  I loved the "grunge" look because there was no effort and everything was comfortable.

I was born in the early 70's- this means that no matter what comes into style, I will not be wearing corduroy, platform anythings, or bell-bottom pants.  I don't care who thinks orange is a good color, especially when mixed with brown, but HELLS NO.

Ok, now that I have prefaced my whole fashion life, here's the picture:

OMG  I was wearing braces when this picture was taken!

Actually, you can't see me that well, but I don't have any really old pictures on my computer, and there aren't a ton of pictures of me because I am usually the picture taker in the family....oh well, at least it's a picture that is 10 years old or older. (older....probably like 11 years)



Remember, it's just a ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment