Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Eyeball issues...Oh, and Day 2 of the 30 day challenge



Ok.  If you go check out my posts here and here you'll know why I am going to very quickly be bitching about my eyeball.

Saw the eye doctor today for corneal mapping to see wtf the deal is with my eye, and it turns out that it's totally jacked!  Maybe, maybe won't correct itself.  Aaaand, to make matters worse, it could be helped if I could wear hard contacts.

I can't.

It's not that I don't like sticking stuff in my eye.  If I can poke around in someones' open heart wound, a little eye poking is not going to get me all cross eyed.

It's that I don't make adequate tears, so I can't wear any contacts.  Damn.  Guess it's more headaches for me.

Anyway!  Day 2 of the 30 day Challenge- Favourite movies:

Well, there's:
Fight Club


Constantine

A Scanner Darkly


Memento

Pi

Matrix Trilogy

 Those are just some of the movies I can watch over and over.



Remember, it's just a ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment