Sunday, June 5, 2011

Richard Cheese and Day 6- 30 Day Challenge

Before I start talking about...Favourite songs, I just have to say that I am heading to Boulder this am for a Richard Cheese concert.  If you don't know who that is, check out the video below:



Yep, this guy loungifies rap and heavy metal songs, it's hilarious!

Ok, ok, back to the 30 Day Challenge...

Favourite songs.  Well...

Stinkfist by Tool
Achilles Last Stand by Led Zepplin
How You Remind Me by Nickleback (?)
Push by Stone Temple Pilots
Semi-Charmed Life by Third Eye Blind
Angel by Jimi Hendrix
In the Meantime by Spacehog

I think I can sum this up by saying I like all Tool, Led Zepplin, A Perfect Circle, Nirvana, and then you can throw in random songs from about 100 other bands!


Remember, it's just a ride.

3 comments:

  1. As I stood around listening to gunfire today, I realized that I really miss living in Boulder, where you dodge Beemers, not bullets. I could use a nice view of the Flatirons right about now. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy shit I LOVE this. I'm always loungifying songs with my friend at work. Good for Richard Cheese for making $ off of that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, that is interesting to read. :)

    ReplyDelete