Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I want an I Pad!

Boobies, Babies and a Blog

For the next installment of the 30 Day Challenge, I am asked what I want to buy.

I do want an I Pad.



But I think it might be hard to type a blog without a keyboard.  I am very used to my buttons!

I also would like a phone that does what it's supposed to do- but I'm working on that one already.

Funny though, the things I want lately don't need to be bought, and that's a good thing for my bank account, which is working towards some kind of a retirement.  Finally.

And it's really weird because usually when I'm asked about things that I want I have this whole list I can spout off like:

Books
Clothes
Movies
Vacations

Stuff, stuff, stuff.

Maybe I'm growing up?  God forbid.





Remember, it's just a ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment