Thursday, June 9, 2011

Cravings

 

That is what the catagory is for Day 8 of the 30 Day Challenge.

I can do this!  Since we've moved out of the big city and don't have the plethera of choices anymore, I find that I have some occasional cravings for things like:

sushi!

I have been addicted to sushi since I was 9 and my mom made it for the first time.  This is my #1 craving.


chocolate

Anyone who doesn't crave chocolate is from outer space!

Does a craving have to be food?  Because this next one has come up since the weather started turning nice:

hiking and camping!

Those are my major cravings of late....I'm sure more will pop up later because they always seem to change!

What are your cravings?




Remember, it's just a ride.

1 comment:

  1. I'm starting to get a little creeped out with all we have in common...Sushi, Chocolate and camping/hiking/I'm gonna add running here...are my top 3, I have chickens (they have yet to be rendered into nuggets...my children would most likely disown me), big bang theory--yeah baby!, etc. Anyways, love your blog. It makes me laugh...and that's not at you but next to you, as sponge bob would say! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete