Saturday, July 2, 2011

This is how we roll for the 4th of July!

Today while I was running around doing piano lessons, and waiting for my phone to ring for call, I decided I better get my ass down to the fireworks booth before all the good ones were gone.

I took Oldest and her boyfriend with me, boyfriend came to make sure we weren't getting "sissy works".

We didn't.






We got all this fun for less than $80.  And don't be jealous all you who can't make a peep on the 4th, we'll make one for you!

Here is the "finale work":


Supposed to be a good one!

One of these years maybe we'll make it up to Wyoming where you can still buy all the REALLY fun fireworks, but this year, at least we can still light something on fire!


Remember, it's just a ride.

1 comment:

  1. We didn't get a chance to make it up to Wyoming either. Blow up lots of stuff for us, please!

    ReplyDelete