Sunday, August 21, 2011

Ahhh Sunday.....


Ok, normally I don't post on the weekends because I'm just too busy lazy to, but since I'm awake at the ungodly hour of 6 am this morning, I figured what they hay, right?

Besides, I've noticed that there are a ton of blog hops on Sundays, and I thought I'd get in on the action.


So, with that said, let's get on with what's new!


I guess today Husband, Youngest, Grandson and I are going to go hiking for a little while to try out the new baby backpack.  I got it for Youngest last week and we're dying to try it out!  Actually, the day it came I put Grandson in it and went out to turn on sprinklers and adjust them.  Bad idea!  You can't bend over with a baby in one of these or they come close to falling out, so I ended up doing squats around 8 sprinkler heads with 25 extra pounds on my back!

Can we say "ouch" people?  My thighs were sore for 3 days!

If any of you want to hike with your baby, I got the pack at Babies R Us, and it happens to be the least expensive pack I could find with a sun/rain shield.  And I just looked at it again, and realized I got it on sale because now it's $30 more than I paid...se la vie.

For anyone who's new to my blog, I just thought I'd state that I have the cutest Grandson ever!  See proof below:



Adorable bugger, isn't he?

And feel free to check out past blogs there on the right side of my page.  Now, excuse me while I go look at everyone else's blogs, I need something to read!




Remember, it's just a ride.

3 comments:

  1. Hey girl!

    Thanks for following me - much appreciated - I'm totally following you back :)

    And girl...you're a grandma?? WHAT? You look great and so young...seriously! :)

    Happy Sunday! Hope it was great!

    Oh and I think I'm going to do a "Tasty Tuesday" link-up - or would it be blog hop?! I don't know. :-/ I'll try to have it posted by 9pm or 10pm tomorrow night - you should join up :)

    <3-Cami from First Day of My Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Cami- thanks! I'm in disguise! Seriously, in my family we start young....

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a cute baby backpack you've got there. It just kinda looks like a box though. I hope it didn't kill you when you went hiking.

    ReplyDelete