Friday, August 19, 2011

Fawk You Friday!

Yep, it's another Friday, and that means it's time to sound off!


Fawk you to the pundits and the richy riches who think that poor people have it made because they have a refridgerator!

See here for what I mean, and click the video called "World of Class Warfare"

Did we as a society loose our minds?!  Since when do people need 10 houses, 20 cars, closets full of shoes we never wear, clothes we only wear once and then throw away?!

Fawk you people!  Greedy, greedy people.



Remember, it's just a ride.

2 comments:

  1. I hate this too. We as the poor get to suffer while the rich get to keep their 10 houses. God forbid we take away 1 house and leave them with 9 by taxing them fairly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I have a refrigerator for my Barbie dolls, but other than that, I'm dirt poor.

    I suppose I should offer some political insight, so, um, America should STOP coddling the mega-rich. TAX THEM MORE.

    ReplyDelete