Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Testing....testing..testes?

No, this post is not about balls.  Although it could be.

No, this is my test to see if I can actually post the pictures I wanted to post in the last blog about the baby carrier.

Ok...here I go...

Muthaf*cker!  It won't even acknowledge that I had a new import.  I'm really getting sick of this since they are clearly in my Iphoto files!





Yup, this is exactly how I feel.  Is it Friday yet?  Can I post a Fawk you early?

Actually, I don't know whether I should be Fawking Blogger, or I should be Fawking my computer....

I don't really want to blame my computer because I'm no longer a PC owner with "bugs" invading my system, I love my Macbook, but lately I wonder if there isn't some issue.

Of course, I usually only have a problem when I'm blogging....food for thought I guess.





That's right, those pictures are just dangling before me like a carrot-just out of reach.

Well, I guess Husband and I will go to the brewery and drink damn good beer, and listen to whoever it is that is supposed to be there playing music.

I'm sure it will be great after a couple of beers...


Remember, it's just a ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment