Monday, August 15, 2011

Let's talk about sex



 Seriously.

Ok, maybe kinda seriously because sex and the things we do to get it are pretty dang funny!

Unfortunately, sex has taken a back seat in my brain, and it seems my body has followed and decided, "Eh...?"

Now, it's not like I don't love Husband, or I don't think he knows what he's doing, but my lack of hormones and busy schedule have pretty much got my body in shutdown mode:





It's fairly annoying.

Maybe it's time to up my estrogen dose ore something....

Let me tell you what I have done to jump start the libido.

First, I thought I'd try some "women's formula" herbal stuff for menopause.  Some mixture with St.John's wart in it.  Instead of making me feel good and turning me into some sort of human rabbit, it did this:
Yaaaaa!  You muthafuckers!

So I stopped taking that.

Then I went online and tried to do some research on the whole thing.  Apparently the world only cares if men get it up.  Great.  Helpful.  All the guys I know have nooooo problem getting it up.  Their problem is they can't put it down.




So, I stopped looking for awhile.  Then a friend told me that women can take horny goat weed, and it does the same thing for us gals that it does for men.  Only, what it did for me was this:
God, let's get this over with!

Yeah, not good.


So, what's the answer?  I have no clue.  But beer helps.  And I've been told that eventually I'll be back to my normal self:

Yup, cuz that's exactly how I look!




Remember, it's just a ride.

1 comment:

  1. The reason you can't find anything about it online is because women weren't designed to enjoy sex. They were only designed to please their man and be done with it.*

    *No, I don't believe this. I just thought it was funny. Yes, I'm going to hell.

    ReplyDelete