Tuesday, August 16, 2011

FMBT


Yep, it's that time of the week again- Follow Me Back Tuesday!


Unfortunately I've missed a couple, being on vacation camping and going to awesome concerts, but I'm baaaaaack!

So, to give all new looky-loo's a taste of my blog, I have randomly strategically picked out a few of my past blogs that other viewers seemed to like.

At least, that's what I've heard....

So here they are:

This is how we roll in small towns, AKA Fair time!

Awesome! AKA the concert

Let's talk about sex, AKA whining about my body

Iiiit's Tuesday, AKA the 4th of July blog

If you enjoy any of these, you can always creep down the right side of the page and check out any of the others that are there and let me know what you think.

Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you on your blog!


It's just a ride.

4 comments:

  1. Welcome baaaaack =P You have an adorable blog, I'm exploring your posts right now =)

    Stopping by from the FMBT hop and I'm a new follower. Would love a follow back!

    ~Carolyn
    Cookin’ for my Captain

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from the Tuesday Hops to say hello.
    Have a great day!
    POSH
    http://poshonabudget.com/2011/08/welcome-to-tuesday-friend-connect.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh oh, it's Wednesday. Can I still follow you?

    ReplyDelete