Thursday, August 18, 2011

When kids attack!

Or at least, When Kids Move Back In!

AAAAAAAHHHHHH!  Scariest movie EVER!

It's not too bad, except I feel like I'm not getting anything done lately.

So, the story is, Youngest, Fiance, and Grandbaby moved back in last week.  They were living with Fiance's best friends mom.  In her basement.  Her unfinished basement.  It was only supposed to be for a couple of months until they got on their feet, but at CNA pay, there was not going to be any "getting on your feet" things happening.  I mean, how can you even pay rent when you only make $9 an hour?!

So finally, after much debate, they approached Husband with the request to move in.  With a couple of conditions:  In December they are moving down to Youngest's dad's place, and Fiance is going to start going to school to be a physical therapist.  And they are actually going to help do things around the house to keep this place clean while they're here.

You notice I said they approached Husband, not me?  Yeah.  I wouldn't let them ask me this time because it caused a lot of friction between me and Husband last time they were here.  It was solely his choice.  I think the "school" talk convinced him because finally Fiance sees the point- you know, like maybe he could actually get paid decently....

Sooooo, now instead of quiet when I get home, there's tv, and baby yelling, and baby crashes, and tv, and video games, and baby screaming.....yeah.  But at least the little guy is cute!







Yup, who could resist that face?





Remember, it's just a ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment