Friday, August 5, 2011

Fawk You Friday- lottery edition

Ahhh, yet another Friday, and another week of venting!  Brought to you by these two fine ladies:

My Mad Mind  and,

Boobies, Baby, and a Blog.

Thanks gals!

Fawk You karma for not letting me win the lottery!  I need money so I don't have to work!

Fawk You work!  You take up way to much time of each day, and sometimes after hours.  You know, I have things I want to do too!

Fawk You again lottery!  Why are the people who win the lottery all about to die any way?  Younger people, (such as myself), can put it to much better use...while we're still alive!

Well...that's it this Friday.  Really, until I had to go back to work yesterday after being off for four days for a concert, I really didn't have anything to complain about.


Remember, it's just a ride.

2 comments:

  1. That's my favorite prayer, "Please Lord, let me prove to you that winning the lottery won't change me"....LOL

    Stopping by from FYF

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on the lottery deal. Why can't those of us who have many years left to live win that?

    ReplyDelete