Wednesday, August 10, 2011

When old friends visit

It's just so much fun!

Oldest's best friend from high school is here visiting, and we haven't seen her in 7 years!  And she's still the same, hyper, funny, hyper...

The last thing we did with her before moving was go to her Quinceneta.  For those of you who don't know, it's like a sweet 15 party for Hispanic girls.

And when the girls' parents have money?  Well, then you get a party like this:

Yep, all the girls and their "dates" were brought in by carriage.

















I've got to say, it's the swankiest party we've ever been too!

Lots of memories surrounding this girl, and we have until Sunday to talk about them.

Like how the girls thought it was really funny that Paula's mom called a vagina a "chonch".  That has already come up several times.

Or how Husband and I caught them trying to sneak out of the house in the middle of the night, and my only response was, "Chad said go to bed."

Ah, good times!



It's just a ride.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't even get a carriage for my own wedding. I got an old Lexus SUV that leaks oil.

    And thank you, btw, for adding 'chonch' to my vocabulary. It's there, and it's not going anywhere.

    ReplyDelete