Thursday, August 25, 2011

Haha!





I did an end run around my Iphoto to get those danged pictures!  So now you won't have to listen to me bitch about this until it does it the next time...






 That little sun shade is pretty nice, AND it has a rain shield that zips onto it to keep Grandbaby dry if we get caught in the rain.  (never, we would never....ok, see here if you can't detect my sarcasm)


















All in all it was a good hike, we'll be doing that again!






Remember, it's just a ride.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful family pictures. Following through Friday Friend Connect. Hope you can drop by and follow in any of my blogs.. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get the sarcasm!! Happy Friday Following :-) Hope you can stop by my place and return the favor soon. http://www.shaunanosler.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!!! I'm stopping by and following from Friday Friend Connect. I hope you'll check out my blog Frazzled Mama at http://frazzled-mama.com and follow me back.

    Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete