Friday, April 8, 2011

A Perfect Circle!!!!!!!

Haha! Hahahahahaha!  Husband and I are going to see A Perfect Circle August 2nd @ Red Rocks in Denver!  We got tickets in the 28th row!!  Yay!  I promise to post pictures from my phone when I get back from it.

This is cool because so far every August we usually see Tool or APC play for our anniversary.  It's like clockwork, and I really look forward to it each year.  AND, I am hearing rumors about a new APC cd coming out before the concert?  I'm going to look into this- could be that I have been ignoring things, and it's already out, but I don't think so....

Hehehe!  Soooo excited!

That reminds me that I need to get the pictures from last July's Tool concert downloaded off my phone to my computer....unfortunately, I'm not sure how to do that.  My computer doesn't seem to have that slot on the side I can put an SD card in....

Good thing Husband works in the computer field, I know he always likes me asking him questions just so he can be helpful...


Remember, it's just a ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment