Monday, April 11, 2011

Could Be Work Induced Vomiting...

But probably not.

Most likely my stomach has not agreed with my dinner and has decided to stage a protest.

Either way, I am sick.  Well, actually, today I am better than yesterday when I couldn't get out of bed for anything but the bathroom.  And I thought I had escaped the dreaded "stomach flu" thing that's been going around.

Today I have no energy, so sorry, no pictures either.  Uses up too many muscle movements.

My stomach has taken everything I've given it today and for an hour after it has to gurgle and burble like maybe, just maaaaaaybe it doesn't really want it.

I keep getting these weird spurts of energy, like my body is saying "Hey, I'm feeling better! It's a beautiful spring day and there's lots of stuff to do!  Why are we laying around on the couch?!  Don't you know there's laundry to do?  Do you know what will happen if we don't vacuum the whole house?"  (see Killer Vacuum Cleaner)

Yeah, and then I get up and start moving, and my stomach says things like, "Hey, hey! Hoooold up there!  We're still thinking about digesting that banana.  If you don't believe me, listen to these menacing burbles!"  Then menacing rumbles start at my midsection and I decide that watching 'Lottery Loosers' on TLC is much better than moving.

All in all, it's been a pretty unproductive day....except for this blog post.....and a little farmville.


Remember, it's just a ride.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment