Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Catch my daughters' blog

I've done a couple of posts in the last few days and totally forgot to plug my oldest daughters' blog; The Anatomy of Sarcasm.

Well, sarcasm does run in my family, from my mom's extremely pointed and sharp sarcasm, to my 'sarcasm because I like you' sarcasm. 

I'm looking back and thinking to myself that it looks like I spelled sarcasm wrong, but the spellchecker hasn't thrown a dictionary at me, so I think I'm ok.  Although, it seems to not like the word ok...ok?

On another note, I just want to send out my thanks to everyone who has come through my blog and at least read a page or two.  And a special thanks to those who signed up to follow, or at least made some of my first comments ever.  THANKS ALL!  I'm so excited that there are people out there who enjoy what I'm writing, makes my day!


Remember, it's just a ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment