Monday, April 4, 2011

A View from Singapore?

Ok, so I'm trying to get used to how to do things in Blogger, and I am feeling very slow and stupid this morning.  Probably because I have had only 1 cup of coffee, instead of the whole pot.

So, I am looking around at how to track my page stats, and I come across the part where you can see where in the world people who looked at your site live, and it's like '6 in United States, and 1 in Singapore'.  Singapore.  Random.  Now, my best friend in second grade, her family was from Hong Kong, but that's as close to Singapore as I'll get.

Then I added the traffic counter to the bottom of my page.  See it?  It says 9 people have been here!  As far as I know that's the most I have ever had!  Excitement!  I was all ready to party over that one, when I realized; 'wait, I think it counted every time I got on yesterday while I was moving posts over from LiveJournal'.  Hahahaha!  I am my own best listener!

I still have to figure out how to get my mobile blog going so I can post up some pictures from my blizzard skiing yesterday, but the mobile stuff keeps trying to tell my my phone doesn't exist.  Although, I'm pretty sure it does as I was holding it and punching keys with it, and I believe I was talking at it to a voice that sounded suspiciously like my oldest daughters.....hm.  Maybe it's like Star Trek, and my phone occupies 2 dimensions simultaneously?  Must do some research....



Remember, it's just a ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment