Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Is There Anybody Out There?

A nod to Pink Floyd there.  But relevant in a weird way because, somebody read my blog!  And commented!  Yay!  There are other people out there!

I'm going to throw a party!  Get out the beer!

On an unrelated point, I played the piano at work for a few co-workers today.  It was the first time I've played in front of anyone else besides my instructor and my family.  I didn't have my music with me, so I just played as much of one of my newest practice songs as I could remember.  I am a piano genius!  I just can't say it enough....maybe I'll believe it during a hard lesson!

On another unrelated point, I'm missing Denver right now.  Just because it is so much easier to hide in a big city than in the country.  There are only about 4000 people in my area, and that encompasses 2 small towns and the outlying county.  It's a small world around here! 

*sigh*  Tomorrow is another day....


Remember, it's just a ride.

1 comment:

  1. I'll read you from here out!

    I remember the first time a stranger commented on my blog. I was like, how did this dude find me??. And then I remembered that I actually wanted people to read my blog, I'd just forgotten about it since I'd been talking to myself for so long.

    :)

    ReplyDelete