Sunday, April 3, 2011

The types of people you work with...

Have you ever met this person:

:(   I don't know why everyone picks on meeeeeee! You're so organized, I wish I could be organized toooooo! I'm the only one who does any work around heeeeere! Why won't everyone just drop everything they're supposed to be doing to help meeeeeee???????

:@   Did you hear what so and so said about you yesterday? You better watch out for________ they will do anything to piss you off/gossip maliciously/generally cause trouble.....

I say, 'watch out for both these types one just wants you to do everything for them by acting helpless, and the other will make it impossible for you to get promoted if you listen to them. What to do about these types? Just walk away. Walk away, man.

Remember, it's just a ride.


This was originally posted March 20, 2011 on LiveJournal.

No comments:

Post a Comment