Sunday, April 3, 2011

Finally peace & quiet!

At least for a little while.

Husband had gotten over his sick, and is back to his normal routine, which makes my house peaceful and quiet for a few days.  Unfortunately, I think I'm getting a cold.

I can watch tv and drink tea!  Or read and drink tea!  Or blog and drink tea!  I think I need to go get some tea....


*          *        *           *            *

Ok, back from getting tea.

I marked my mood as sore because I am.  This last weekend, Husband and I took our two dogs cross country skiing for 3 1/2 hours.  My calves and lower back are screaming.  I think I pulled something in my knee, and I might have muscle groups that weren't taught to me in nursing school.

Our dogs still haven't recovered. My Aussie had so many balls of snow in his hair I have no idea how he kept up with us. Husband and I are looking for dog boots and some kind of coat to keep snow out of our dog's hair.  This is fun, looking up dog clothing brings up tons of websites that advertise the "cutest doggie booties ever!" And, "your dog will love dressing up to go out!"  I'm pretty sure our 90+ pound dog is dying to be the cutest thing ever.  Especially since it's a boy dog we're talking about.

But, I did manage to find snow racing boots for dogs on a dog sledding website.  I can't wait to put them on the dogs; Husband and I have a bet going as to which dog will flop over on the floor looking at us with pitiful eyes that wonder how we can be so cruel, and which dog will walk around trying to frantically shake the boots off and end up just falling over.

Either way will be entertaining I say.




Remember, it's just a ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment